Friday, August 7, 2009

Wrappin' Up The Week

You know how sometimes a song sticks in your head and you can't stop singing it? Well, today, for me, it's Puff The Magic Dragon. Ha!

I had an appointment with the Imaging Center here in Warner Robins this morning to get my annual mammogram. I got there at 9:30 and was walking out at 10:00. They are so good and fast and efficient over there. AND the mammogram tech is so gentle, it doesn't even hurt at all. Before I had to start getting them, I always heard these nightmare stories about how horrible and painful they are. I've had five of 'em now and I promise you, they have not hurt me one bit. Just a little pinchy but that's it. Piece of pinchy cake.

It really helps when Puff The Magic Dragon is there to take your mind off of it.

I went to TJ Maxx after my mammygram and just looked around for a little while. I'm looking for bedroom lamps but I didn't find anything I liked in there today. I did get two Christmas presents, though!! Startin' early!!

I got home, hung out a load of laundry on my clothesline and now I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my afternoon. I'm thinking about a movie but I'm also thinking about a nap. :D

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment