Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Valentine tea cart

Here's my tea cart so far...still got 9 days to go!  :)  Ami gave me some pretty Valentine paper and doilies to add and I found a few Valentines in my baby book that Mama saved for me when I was really little (free vintage Valentines!).  I am really SO happy that she saved all that stuff for me. Valentines, birthday cards, napkins and candles, Christmas gift tags and memories upon memories of my birth and first seven years. That book is priceless to me.  I don't know if you mamas out there are doing baby books for your babies but you really should.  You know, in case they want to do a vintage holiday tea cart one day.  Or if they're curious to see every single gift given to them and comment made by a beloved uncle who just went to heaven.  That stuff means SO much to me.  Anyway, here it is!

Larry made me the little LOVE board.  With 47 dots around the letters ('cause that's how old I am -- until June!). 

So what if I'm crazy?  I was born this way -- what's your excuse?  :)  I may have only been two years old when I got this Valentine but Mama and Daddy were spot on.  Ha!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. Glad we brighten your Valentine cart. Love you.

    ReplyDelete