Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's soap!

NuMe Natural Soap posted a picture last week on Facebook of their new sweet scent for Valentine's Day and it looked so good (and I was on my last bar of lavender!) so I thought I'd order one and try it.  I absolutely love their soap.  It's all natural, vegetable and plant based and every bar smells so good and leaves you feeling so clean and fresh.  Not to mention a bar out in your bathroom makes your whole house smell amazing!  I bought some at the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain year before last when Ami and Brian and I went and I've been hooked ever since.  The bars last a long time, too, so you won't need to order often.  Or you might get lucky (or stalky) and find them at a show.  They're all over Atlanta.

I got my Chocolate Covered Strawberries bar today (with another lavender!) and oh my goodness!!!  Their web site says it's a combination of the rich chocolate from their Mocha Mint Coffee scrub and their fresh, clean Strawberry Seed soap.  I say they have created some soap that you will want to bite.  It smells that good.  It's perfect for Valentine's Day!  It's very romantic.  ;)  And it's on sale!  $6.95!  And they'll send you a couple of surprises, too.  I got two mini bars with mine, one Lemon Butter Sage and a Lavender Rose.  Larry's already claimed the lemon one.

No comments:

Post a Comment