Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!

My bedtime routine includes a bubble bath, packing my lunch and backpack for work the next day and playing Words With Friends on Facebook.  Unless it's the weekend and then I get wild and crazy and watch a movie. :)

I am already in my jammies (and have been since about 2:00 this afternoon!).

I can't stand yogurt because it tastes like sour milk to me, clabber as I call it, and the texture is just gross.  But I love sour cream, cottage cheese and cream cheese.  Weird. 

My idea of relaxation would be spending a week at the beach doing absolutely nothing.  No sightseeing, no restaurant-hopping, no shopping, just laying in the sand, well protected from the sun, reading a hot, hilarious cowboy romance like this one and doing NO OTHER THING.

If I had an extra $50, I would buy a used record player and an old Joan Baez album.

The best thing about having a bloggy friend is meeting her!

A recipe I have been dying to try is Trisha's Country Quiche!

 
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! And we get to do it again in three months! :-)

    ReplyDelete