Saturday, May 12, 2012

"Love means never having to say you're sorry.

However, it is with sincere regret that I must now kill all of you." -- Barnabas Collins to a group of hippies (or "unshaven young people" as he called them)

Bwah!  

FINALLY, I got to see Dark Shadows today.  I loved it.  But, of course, I think Johnny Depp's the greatest thing since biscuits and gravy so I'm just a little biased.  It was cool to see a vampire do what vampires do.  Kill people.  No, Barnabas did not sparkle in the sunlight.  He sizzled.

And I especially enjoyed the fact that Barnabas was at last freed from his 200-year-old grave in 1972.  I loved the music, the VW vans, the hippies, the shag carpet, the lava lamps.   Definitely my kind of movie. 

Here's the trailer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a gonna go see it!
    LUV him & luv'd that show.....

    Glad you enjoyed it....makes me look forward, too!

    ReplyDelete