Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chia Obama...the beginning

Y'all know I got an Obama chia pet for Christmas, right?  My Secret Santa, Lisa Skinner, got him for me.  I thought it was hilarious and looked like so much fun!!  So we're gonna start him tonight. 

First thing you have to do is soak the planter in water for an hour.
Check.

 Soak 2 tsp of seeds in 1/4 cup of water for an hour.
Check.

Then rub the gel-like seeds all over and into the grooves on his head and place him in a sunny spot.  That's gonna be hard in January but we'll try.  Some days, we have lots of sun.  I may have to move him to another room from time to time!


Keep the planter full of water to keep the seeds moist until they sprout.

I'll update y'all (I know you cannot wait!!) when the seeds sprout!

No comments:

Post a Comment