Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall Is SO Close I Can Smell It!

...um, well, maybe it's this Caramel Pumpkin Swirl candle I got from Pier 1 that I'm smelling. Still, though, fall is not far away. After this lonnnnnnnng HOT summer, I am really looking forward to some cooler days. Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it, especially anything pumpkin. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin candles, pumpkin soap, pumpkin lotion, pumpkin shower gel, pumpkin lip balm, pumpkin face scrub, pumpkin muffins, carving pumpkins, Linus' Great Pumpkin, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich...that..that's about it.

I am done with trig, ohthankyousweetbabyjesus, and since I made 100 on everything except my 90's on the last few tests, I think my average is around 94. I finished up last night with the final and let me tell you, I am so glad to have that behind me. I have to finish my circuit board on the 13th and then I'll have a little break until fall quarter starts on the 28th. I had so much stuff planned that I had to get done this weekend but I've spent the past two days checking everything off my list and I've run so far so fast that now I'm all by myself with nothing to do. (I hope y'all appreciate my working in some Forrest Gump tonight! Ha!). I came home today and cut my grass and clipped shrub bushes and raked leaves and I got my oil changed yesterday and my car washed and the laundry done. So I honestly have nothing to do this weekend. What a great feeling!!!

I think I'm just gonna sit on my butt for three days. And smell my candle and dream about fall.

2 comments:

  1. I went to Cracker Barrel and they have fall and Christmas stuff in there. I can smell 'em in the air... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say about your entire first paragraph is DITTO. =)
    As far as the rest of it, um... not so much. LOL... I'd love to have everything done. Just for one day! I can't wait for Fall either... We'll have to exchange pumpkin recipes!

    ReplyDelete