Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Craftin' and Decoratin'

We had such a great time crafting today! Lots of good food and great friends.
Here's a picture of everybody's beautiful fall centerpieces!
I think they turned out so gorgeous, don't you?
That's mine in the back with the squash standing up. Ha!

I hate to even say I did this garden stone 'cause when I did it, it was lookin' a hot mess. Lisa MORE than helped me out with this pretty thing and I could not have brought home anything more lovely to put in my yard.
I put it right by my front door under my eucalyptus tree.

This is a closeup of my centerpiece. I'm pretty proud of it. Squash and all.
I decided to put it on my mantel, right in the middle.
I got a beautiful copper plate from Michael's for $5 to set it in.
All of these flowers, leaves, ribbon and decorations came from the Dollar Tree.

This is my mantel, all gussied up for fall.
Ami made that beeeeeeautiful fall banner and she was
sweet enough to let me have it! I love it!!

That candle is called Harvest Home, it came from Hobby Lobby and it was on sale this week for $3. It smells like pumpkin, caramel and all sorts of autumn goodness. Yum!!


Here's the other end of my mantel. Don't you just love those cute little wooden pumpkins? And the ceramic one on the end is just so pretty to me.


I also found this little plate at Hobby Lobby and I just fell in love with it!

I put it on my table in the foyer so it's the first thing I see when I come home. It will remind me to thank Him for all He has done and is doing in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Everything is soooo gorgeous! You did an awesome job on both your projects and your decor! It's still too hot for me to bring out the fall stuff. :( But you have inspired me!! Happy Fall!!

    ReplyDelete