Friday, September 17, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

We girls from work are having our fall craft get-together tomorrow at Lisa's house and I'm taking Buffalo Chicken Dip and whole wheat crackers (and some tortilla chips!). I made it tonight so all the flavors would be good and acquainted by the time we eat tomorrow. I tasted it and it was good but it's waaaaaay too hot for me. As my daddy says, "it burned my goozle".

But if you like things that burn your goozle, you should really try it! It has a great flavor to it and it is very South Beach friendly!!

This is how!

8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
3 cooked and shredded chicken breasts

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese in the bottom of a deep baking dish and stir until smooth. Mix in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken. Bake 20 minutes or until the mixture is heated through. Stir. Serve with crackers or veggies.

We're gonna make a fall centerpiece for our tables and hand paint a garden stone for our driveways. Y'all pray for me. Ami got ALL the crafty talent in our family!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy, but I'd have to lower the hot sauce.You do have talent . The crafts will be beautiful and all you. Enjoy the day! love you

    ReplyDelete