Sunday, March 8, 2015

Beautiful Sunday!

We have been outside all afternoon, enjoying this gorgeous, sunny weather.  It's 71 degrees right now, blue sky, bright sun.  I am absolutely beside myself.  :)

We Easter-decorated a little outside, too, since I'm just about done with the inside.  That little tea cart won't hold no more!  So now it's time to start on the yard. 

This little bunny was light pink and rusty from age and exposure so we gave him a fresh outlook on life today and painted him white!  I think he looks great.  I bought him my first Easter at the condo so he's about twelve years old.   He looks so much better white!


Larry got this little bunny windsock at a yard sale for a dollar.  :)


And we made an egg tree!  I love how the wind was blowing them when I took this picture.


I was so worried that the cold had gotten the camellias but the bushes are full of sweet little buds just like this one.


We switched back to Daylight Saving Time this weekend so I hope we've had our last cold snap for the year.  We got things to do!!  We have plans to (finally!) get this house pressure washed, paint the shutters and plant some stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment