Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sine and Cosine and Pi, Oh My!

I started back to school yesterday and this quarter, I'm taking a geometry/trig class online and soldering at the college. My first soldering class is next Monday night but I started trig last night online and the first few homework assignments were pretty simple but I know it's gonna get a lot harder before I'm done. I found this little cartoon online and I thought it was so cute. I was doing some of that finding x last night and I kept saying to myself, "here it is!" Ha!!

There's a lot of pi in trig and you know this girl has always liked pie so I should do well in that class!!

Okay, I'll stop.

I never took trig in high school so I'm really interested to see how I'll do. My strong points were always English and business classes, I wasn't terrible at math but I wasn't a brainiac either (even though my sweetness calls me that from time to time). I learned a TON about myself taking that college algebra class last quarter. When you take a class online, you're basically teaching yourself and I learned so much about what I can do when I get my hat on just right. I was going to school four nights a week, working five days a week and doing math on the weekends. I was exhausted many Sunday nights but I got through it. And got out of there with a B+! I've said before, I ain't tryin' to be no hero, I just want to get out of there with a B. Same thing with trig.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. We wish you all the Luck you can stand. Hope you get more rest this time. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete