Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hey What Up?

Not very much. It's July, it's hot and I can't eat enough fudgesicles. The 80-calorie kind. Which aren't very diet-y when you eat five at one time but who cares? It's hot. I've been stuck at 53 pounds for almost two weeks. Well, teetering between 53 and 55. Closer to 53. I know it's the fudgesicles but I seriously cannot stop until the box is empty. Don't look at me like that.

School is going great. Trig is soooooooo much easier than algebra was for me. It actually makes sense to me! I'm halfway through the course already (or will be when I take two tests this weekend) and I have a 100 average right now. Wooo hooo!! I just want to get it ovah with. I'm taking it online and my instructor has already hinted that I'm going too fast but I just want it done.

I had my first soldering class Monday night and we're scheduled for class from 6:00 until 9:00. We got out of there at 6:15. He just called the roll and told us that soldering was basically electronics art class and he'd see us next Monday night. I can't wait to get started on that! I'm gonna make my circuit boards so pretty!! :)

Work's going great, too. I got a new computer at work and it's super duper fast and I love that! Maybe now it'll be able to keep up with me. Ha!! We had another birthday lunch today, this time for Norma, and we went to Ruby Tuesday's. I got the New Orleans Seafood (tilapia and shrimp with Cajun spices) and a huge salad from the bar and it was delicious. Then tonight, I met some friends at Mellow Mushroom for supper for Jennifer's birthday get-together. I got the Capri salad again and if you've never had that, you should try it. It's awesome!!

It's really amazing to me how the choices I make at restaurants now have changed. I used to get fried everything, especially fish, fries, baked potatoes, starchystarchy carbycarby and now I just eat better. Not because I have to. Because I want to.

What's that? Shhhhhhh. Listen. I think that's a fudgesicle. Let me go see what it wants.

2 comments:

  1. yeah...those fudgesicles are just a little too yummy and they come in packs of 2, so what is a girl to do?! awesome job with your schooling - way proud of you!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you! I've been missing you. :-)

    ReplyDelete