Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Decisions...


We had lab tonight at school and we built parallel circuits. This little schematic looks exactly like the ones my instructor has been drawing on the board for us so I thought I'd show ya what I'm doing! It's really pretty simple, resistors in a circuit hooked up to a battery. We have to manually build the circuit on paper, figuring the resistance and current, and then build the same circuit with power, wires and actual resistors. It's a lot of fun and I am learning SO much!!

I'm also loving me some Sonic vanilla diet Cokes. I get one every night before class and they are sooooo yummy!! They keep me awake in class, too!

I've just about decided to split the rest of my required classes for co-op over the next two quarters instead of trying to take all four of them next quarter. I am burned plum OUT and I don't really like to think about my entire summer being like this. We register for summer quarter next Monday so I've got a little while to think about it. I can take trig and soldering in the summer and in the fall, take Alternating Current (AC) and this little online job skills class that the base wants you to take before you go work out there. It'll put me behind a couple of months but I don't think it'll make that much difference. I mean, 100 years from now it won't even matter, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. You need to think hard on doing that. You won't be no good to yourself or to learning to keep on the way you are going. I'm glad you are enjoying class and we are proud of you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete