Friday, July 19, 2019

What I bought at the BIG Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Y'all.  I need to go back to work.  Like, this afternoon.  I have spent all spring and summer following a bunch of influencers on Instagram and they have talked me into all sorts of trouble purchases.

My go-to for summer lounging clothes has been Target and Walmart.  They've had THE cutest t-shirt dresses this year!  I know 'cause I have FIVE now.  Plus sunglasses, hair care, skin care, pjs, shorts, summer tops and bathing suits, omg, I have bought TWO new bathing suits.

Because we ARE going to the beach.  Eventually.  They cute, too.  I'll have to do another blog about my summer haul!  That's what they call it.  A haul.  I'm a Hall, too, so I'm just over here living my TRUTH.  

But the BIG Nordstrom Anniversary Sale???  You ain't an influencer if you don't cover Nordstrom's summer sale!!  First time I've EVER heard of it.  It actually starts today for everybody, you don't even have to be a cardholder.  Well, I didn't wait for today.  I got me a card!  Two weeks ago.  Shhhh.  And for my trouble me becoming a new customer, they gave me $40 to spend.  And spend it I did.

This is what I got!

Halogen V-Neck Tunic Tee 

It's a super-soft modal knit that is a little longer in the back to cover you if you were amply blessed in that area.  And I was.  It's sold out now, though.


Ab-solution Ripped High-Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans 

These jeans are LIFE!!  They are sooooo comfortable and nice and stretchy, just how I like jeans.  And I don't look like a busted can of biscuits in them.  Yay!  They are regularly $88 (I'D NEVER PAY THAT), on sale for $58 and they are in stock.  I used my $40 Nordstrom bonus for these and got 'em for $18.  That's what I'm talking 'bout! 


Benassi JDI Slide Sandal by Nike

I'm trying to get back into the whole wearing-shoes thing.  These are great!  I got the white and metallic bronze ones.



BP Cozy Joggers

These here things are my FAVORITE!!!  They're sold out in the leopard (another obsession I've got lately!) but they still have them in dark and light gray.  Oh my goodness, I can't even say enough about these pants.  They're so soft and so cozy and I cannot even wait for that first crisp fall Saturday that Larry and I get up, grab coffee and hit an estate sale!  I'll be wearing these babies ON THAT DAY.  I love 'em!!


And last but not least, the Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw, like we needed another throw blanket but hey, I'll give one away to make room for this one!  It had great reviews and they had a pink one.  Meant to be!  It's always cold in the theater and this 50x60 throw will be perfect for that.  Or napping.  Or watching tv in my recliner.  Or wrapping Tabbie Hoffman up in just to piss him off.  We NEEDED it.


So that's what I got at my very first Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  I have a feeling it'll be a summer occurence from now on.  It was fun and the prices were incredible.  And the best part??  I got to do it in my t-shirt dress, in the A/C, didn't have to fight the crowds or drive around for thirty minutes looking for a parking spot.  The perfect sale!

1 comment:

  1. Ginger looks good in everything. She's blessed with curves and valleys and "mountains". Good gave her the whole wonderful landscape of beauty. LARRY

    ReplyDelete