Friday, July 19, 2019

My summer haul

So THIS is what I've been up to these past few months (aside from building a family tree for Larry and me on ancestry.com, where I've taken us back on both sides of the family to the 1500's!  That has been so much fun.  I've found out some really cool things about our families!  But that's a whole 'nother blog post.)

Yes, I've been bored but I didn't buy one thing that I can't and won't use and haven't worn or used.  I love everything I've gotten!

Let's start with Amazon, shall we??

Cute little lemon yellow sundress


One of my two bathing suits (I don't look like THAT in it, obviously, but Larry let out a whistle when I tried it on and that's ALL that counts)


THE most comfy pajamas ever!  I bought another pair in the pink and yellow tie dye but they're too big.  I sized down one and this set was perfect!


Drybar Prep Rally detangler.  I really like this stuff!  I don't use conditioner in the summer but I still need something light to spray on and detangle.  This does the trick!





I found these all on my own.  I needed a sticky bra for all these cute summer clothes and these work great!  And it looks like a bunny rabbit!


This stuff has changed my makeup game!

On to Target...

These shorts are AMAZING!!!  I got them in both the medium and dark wash.  They are sooooo comfortable!!  And stretchy.  And they're on sale this week!


I have a couple of these spaghetti strap tops.  Larry got me this one for my birthday.  Cute as a button!


And I got this one the other day when I was in there.



This dress is THE summer dress!!  It just came out last week and it sold out in stores in two days and today, it's not online so I'm guessing it completely sold out.  It's a baby doll style, leopard print (obsessed!) and it is so super soft and comfortable.  I wore mine to church last Sunday.  Soooo comfy.



Larry got me this sweet little dress for my birthday, too.  LOVE my t-shirt dresses!



I ordered this one online.  And the camo one.  In love!!  They're identical in style, just two different colors.




At Walmart, I got this adorable blue bathing suit and skort to wear as a cover.





I got this gray t-shirt dress, too.





I picked up three of these vintage cotton v-neck tees from J. Crew in the spring.  I got them 3 for $30 (on sale!  They're $30 EACH usually, um, hell no) and I love the fit and how they look and all but the gray one has holes at the bottom so now it gets slept in.  I got white, gray and pink.  I hope the other two hold up better.  The gray was my favorite!
Before I heard about Nordstrom's BIG Anniversary Sale, I got these super cute sunglasses.  I LOVE them.  I wear 'em every Wednesday when I go to the doctor.  That's the extent of my gettin' out.  Ha!

So that's my haul.  Most of it, anyway.  I've gotten shampoo and makeup, jewelry, bras and panties and stuff like that, too.  Just livin' my best life, shopping and collecting boxes and bags off the porch.

I gotta get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. The best part of these dresses? Those beautiful dancers legs poking out! LARRY

    ReplyDelete