Friday, May 24, 2019

Y'all need to get you some of these sheets!

I am a sheet snob.  They either got to be high thread count or they got to be vintage.  I cannot just sleep on 200 TC sheets and be happy.  I'll fuss the whole time.

We recently bought a new mattress.  A Sealy-plush-pillowtop-expensive-as-all-get-out one that is also over a FOOT high.  Almost none of our sheets fit it.  One of my biggest irks is sheets that won't stay on the bed.  Another is a dang bed skirt.  HATE. THEM.

Anyway, so I was poking around on Amazon as I do pretty much constantly, and I found these sheets.

This is what they said about them:

King Size Sheet Set - 4 Piece Set - Hotel Luxury Bed Sheets - Extra Soft - Deep Pockets - Easy Fit - Breathable & Cooling - Wrinkle Free - Comfy – Light Gray Bed Sheets - King Sheets – 4 PC 

I read the reviews and they were pretty good.  So I decided to give them a try.

Y'all.  These are the BEST sheets I have ever slept on!!  They ARE hotel quality and soft and luxurious!  They are made of brushed microfiber.  What TC is that?  I don't know and I don't care.  They feel like 800+.  And the best part??  They have DEEEEEP pockets and they fit our bed!

And the more you wash 'em, the softer they get.  

  • They are only $34!!  
  • I got light gray but they come in 11 colors.  
  • And if you have Prime, you can have them Sunday!  

Here's the link!

Larry and I both agree that the best sheets we ever slept on were in that cabin we stayed at in Helen.  Until now.  These ones here are.  

Here they are, freshly washed and looking all soft and comfy on our bed (along with some standard pillowcases we already had that match just fine and dandy).

1 comment: