Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Deck the halls (and the Schneiders!)

I love this picture of Larry with his mama and brother and sister. 
Even though my heart is just not in it yet, Larry and I finished the tree and decorated this past weekend.  

The tree is pretty much Kizzi proof, bedecked with soft, stuffed ornaments and things that won't break.  We're trying to teach him but he is SOOOOO enamored with that tree.  We've gone with a sort of vintage red truck Christmas for our "theme" this year and I like it.  I bought this tablecloth and a buffalo red and black check runner to use in the dining room and a couple of pillow covers for the living room.  There's also a red truck flag to go outside.  




The Super Fabulous Schneider Christmas Tree of 2018
(Wonky star on top courtesy of Kizzi)

1 comment:

  1. No Grinch's in this house! In the midst of many challenges, Ginger has managed to make this home Santa-ready! LARRY

    ReplyDelete