Sunday, January 27, 2013

Peace, love and a little grass

I bought some organic oat grass seeds for Tabbie Hoffman last Sunday, planted them and we've been watching 'em grow all week. 

Today, he got to eat some!  I didn't let him eat much because I don't know how it'll do his tummy but what he did eat, he lost his ever-lovin' mind over.

 Here he is checking it out.

 Gotta smell it first!

 Let's see how it tastes.

ZOMGNOMNOMNOM  I just LOVE this picture!!  He couldn't get enough of it.  He was making such a fuss over it that I tried some, too.  It's pretty good.  Really good, actually.  Like I-want-to-chop-some-up-and-put-it-in-a-salad good.

1 comment:

  1. You a straight nut! Who else would actually "taste" that stuff....LOL
    Well....you know it's ok.....for ya both....hehehe
    That Tabbie is just such a handsome guy. I'm not a cat-lover, but he probably would win me over!!
    LUV ya

    ReplyDelete