Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Outside!

It's really looking like Christmas at our house!  I mean, so much that at night, it's like daylight out there.  Noon.  I'm sorry, neighbors.  If our lights are keeping y'all up, holla!


I just love this little stable that Larry made for our nativity.  Baby Jesus is toasty warm in his cashmere baby blanket that I wrapped Him in.  :)


Our Tabbie Hoffman and Banjo garden flags.  <3


We picked up a couple of pillows for the porch rockers, too.

I'm really, really diggin' this one.  For more reasons than one.  Hee hee.



And while folks all around us got snow yesterday, we didn't get a flake.  And that's fine and dandy with me.  

1 comment:

  1. Ginger's creativity is on full display with her vision in action of the inside and outside of our home for Christmas! Y'all come by and bring some snow!!LARRY

    ReplyDelete