Thursday, November 20, 2014

Home

It's feeling more and more like home here every day.  Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.

Larry hung a tennis ball from the ceiling in the garage to hit my windshield so I'd know where to stop.  :)


It reminds me of a scene from my favorite movie.  Ha!!



Ami and Brian got a new entertainment center and we got their old one since it was a lot bigger than ours and we needed one that big to fill up all that space.  I think it looks great! 

It has lots of room to display stuff, like my growing collection of vintage baby planters.  That little cowgirl was actually mine when I was born.  It held flowers that my daddy's job sent me and Mama in the hospital.  I never actually intended to start a collection of these, it just kinda happened.  You know, at estate sales.  Totally NOT my fault.  :)  And they are sooooo cute!

I picked up this gorgeous old clock for $5 last weekend.  Larry replaced the cord and it's good as new!  I love it.

We got Tom chillin' in the freezer.  We got us one of those fancy Oster roasting ovens and we're going to try it out this weekend on a roasted chicken before the big day.

Yeah, they do.  They sure do.

2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to you all! What a year you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful! Love the planters and clock. Looking forward to Thursday. So happy for you two and glad you have settled in so fast. You two have had a remarkable year! Love you .

    ReplyDelete