Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Spirit of Christmas

So we were watching this Christmas movie on Netflix called "The Spirit of Christmas" the other night and I just fell in love with the story and with the angel that Daniel placed on top of their tree. I set out to try to find it. Since Daniel died 95 years ago, I just knew it had to be some kind of antique family heirloom thing. I still searched Google until I found it, using every word I thought would lead me to her.

I found her! On Amazon, of all places. Ain’t she beautiful??

I am right proud of myself for this.  I found this thing with NOTHING to go on except "vintage angel halo pointy".  Ha!  She's a Willow Tree Starlight Tree Topper and she's not 100+ years old after all.



2 comments:

  1. Don't know how she found this beautiful thing with so little 411 to go by, but it sure looks awesome among all our Christmas decorations! LARRY

    ReplyDelete