Monday, October 9, 2017

Old lady eyes

It finally happened, after three years of my eye doctor telling me it would.  I was sitting in my reading chair reading Hillary Clinton's new book when I couldn't see the words on the page!  They were so blurry.  I blinked my eyes a couple of times, looked back down at my book and my vision was still the same.  Ugh!!  I got up, went and got my contact drops, thinking my eyes were dry ('cause I have that, too), put in a few drops, went back to my book.  No change.

My eye doctor has been telling me that I have had the right amount of birthdays to need readers.  So I got me a little cheap pair of readers at Kroger and they made such a difference!  I can see!  I can sit in my reading chair and read my books again. 

But the little cheap pair of readers from Kroger were very plain.  They did the job, no doubt, and Larry said they give me an air of intelligence.  Not sure if that was a compliment or not.  Ha!

I shopped around online and found these by Soolala.  Pink, cat eye and totally me.

These are on the way!  Yay!
There are SO many cute reading glasses out there!  I have ordered a few more pairs so that I can just keep 'em everywhere, at work, at my reading chair and I'm even going to get a pretty beaded chain to fully embrace my little-old-ladyness. It's happening so why not enjoy the ride, right?


1 comment:

  1. She IS cute in her granny glasses! I'm making passes in this girl in her old folks glasses!! LARRY

    ReplyDelete