Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

Nothing says fall like pumpkins and mums on the porch.

My favorite autumn tradition is carving pumpkins, dressing up for Halloween and going to the fair.  I don't even mind raking leaves anymore.  Much. :)

My favorite fall treat is pumpkin anything (muffins, breads, coffee, bubble bath)!

Fall makes me think of what's to come.  The beginning of my favorite part of the year -- Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Autumn's free-form word association, GO!  Crunchy leaves, rosy cheeks, brown, orange, pumpkin pie!

My go-to outfit in the fall is guess??  :)  My yoga pants and a long-sleeved cotton t-shirt!  Also, my flannel jammie pants.

My favorite fall holiday is Thanksgiving.  I love, love, love Halloween and giving out candy to my little trick-or-treaters but there's just no comparison to Thanksgiving and being with my family and eating my mama's turkey and dressing.  Y'all.  If you ain't never had none of my mama's dressing, bless your heart.

Happy Fall, y'all!  Do something warm and cozy this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment