Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pork Chops Marsala

2 tsp olive oil
4 (4 oz) boneless loin pork chops
1 clove garlic, sliced
1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
1 c chicken broth
1/4 c marsala
salt and pepper

In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add chops to pan, cook until brown. Remove chops, keep warm.

Add garlic and mushroom to pan and saute until soft. Combine broth and marsala and add to pan. Bring to a boil, add salt and pepper to your preference. Return chops to pan, cook until desired degree of doneness, turning to coat with sauce. Add a little whole wheat pasta and some steamed broccoli and slap yo' grandma.

Larry found this recipe for me to try and I made it for supper tonight. I cannot believe how good it turned out!! It was so easy, too. I've had chicken marsala and sirloin marsala at the OG, Carrabbas and other various Italian places but I've never had pork chops cooked with it. Mighty, mighty fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment